The Big Push! - %%sitetitle%%

The Big Push!

I didn’t want anyone to feel left out so here is a special little ditty of love that I wrote for everyone. Keep up the good work!

The Big Push

From this junkie to you
Please don’t be blue
When I cut to the chase
And get into your face

Listen to my urging
It’s time to get purging
You have too much stuff
Way more than enough

It’s taking over your life
And causing too much strife
Remember you are the boss
Time to kick out the chaos

Think about a buying freeze
Please, please, please
No more, no more
Coming in the door

What’s holding you back
Don’t give me any flack
Stop your muttering
And get decluttering

I want you to see
What doesn’t have to be
It’s time to be aware
Of the clutter everywhere

You don’t have to have a fit
About getting rid of it
You only have so much space
To put everything in place

Don’t quit on me now
And don’t have a cow
All you have to fear
Is my kick in your rear

Peace and harmony
Is how it should be
Isn’t that the key
To a happy family

This challenge you’re on
Is just about gone
The end is almost near
You’d better get it in gear

Try to have some fun
While getting it all done
Happy organizing today
That’s all I have to say!

Comments

16 Responses to “The Big Push!”
    Misslionheart says:

Is there no end to your talents? lol

I just put up my menu planner!

Debi says:

That was too cute! And okay, okay, it’s back to work I go…

Sandra says:

LOL I loved that, how cute.

I’m trying to catch up with everyone so it’s back to work for me LOL

Hugs,
    Sandra

Sunydazy says:

I haven’t joined in officially, but we are getting ready to move to a smaller place so I have been de-cluttering. It feels great! I love the ditty!

Quietromance says:

What a cute poem!! I love the little see-saw graphic as well!

Have a great day!

Thea says:

LOL! I can almost see you standing over us and shaking your finger!! Too funny.

Heather says:

he, he, very cute. I hope you didn’t wear yourself out making up this one because I really need your help!! I’ve been sick and I’m overwhelmed with this room! I just want to shut the door and pretend it doesn’t exist. wow, I’m really on a roll….downhill. Come visit my organizational update. It’s pretty pathetic. http://lilyofthefield-heather.blogspot.com/2007/04/have-you-even-noticed.html

Kim says:

You are so clever, Laura! You would fit in so well around my house. The girls and I love to make up rhymes all the time, whether they make sense or not. (Yours does make sense, by the way).

I am not going to manage to jump into the organizational challenge, but I’ll send you an email about that.

Robin says:

Thanks for the encouraging poem.

I hope to make some headway tonight.

The Lazy Organizer says:

Love it! You know just how to get my butt in gear don’t you? I’ve been working so hard for you that I’m all worn out. I’ve got another good photo for you tomorrow. See you!

Susanne says:

Well, when you put it like that…!

:vD

When you become that professional organizer and actually, you know, get paid for all this great advice, you can be a poet on the side. How could a person go wrong hiring a poetic, cheering, organizer. That way you don’t even notice that you are actually giving us a kick in the pants. :v)

Loved this, Laura!

In Pursuit of His Call says:

Thanks for the motivational ditty!

Well, despite getting sick last week, I’m still chugging along…

I really enjoy the idea of the 30-Day challenge and will be implementing other 30-Day challenges here at home. What a great way to kick-start good habits!

Here is an update on the last 2 weeks:

Katherine@Raising Five says:

He he. I suppose I should not tell you that purposely did not do the 30 day challenge (this time) because I knew this was going to be a busy month for me. But what do you know, I’m going to slip right in there and finish my girls’ closets just in time! I’ll take your kick in my rear! Thanks Laura!

(I’ll be back to get another kick when I purge mountains of paper…)

Jennifer says:

I needed cheering on. I have not made good progress.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] are on the final push now!  Can you believe it’s already the end of the month? Will you be ready? In preparation [...]

2. [...] are on the final push now! Can you believe it’s already the end of the month? Are you ready? In preparation for the [...]

Comments