Hello and welcome! I’m an Organizing Junkie is home to Menu Plan Monday. I truly believe that menu planning is one of the best places to start in your quest to get organized. I first began menu planning 9 years ago and can quite honestly say it has changed my life. It is something I am extremely passionate about.
Each Monday I share my weekly menu plan and add a linky at the end so others can also share what’s on their menus for the week. Everyone is welcome to participate! It’s a wonderful opportunity to keep your menu planning efforts on track week after week not to mention the many great ideas and recipes that come from reading the menus of the many other participants. Recipe links welcome too!
If you need further help with menu planning these posts may help get you started:
Also be sure to check out my printables page for free menu planner and grocery list templates.
Here are a few of my MPM guidelines:
- MPM is open to anyone with a blog that wants to join us by linking up to their current weekly menu plan.
- In order to make browsing as easy as possible, please link to your individual MPM post instead of to your home page. You can do this in Blogger by: right click on the time at the bottom of the post you want to link to, click “copy shortcut” and then paste it into the linky at the bottom of my MPM post.
- If you are new to MPM please let us know (so we can be sure to visit and welcome you) by putting “I’m new” or “first one” in brackets after your name in the linky.
- Although you are not required to use any of the MPM banners below you are more than welcome to do so. In order to keep some continuity please do not create a banner of your own.
- I’d appreciate it if you DID NOT also host your own MPM “Linky” at your site.
- I post my menu plan and the linky on Monday mornings at 6:00 am PST.
- If you regularly plan your meals around a certain theme and would like to connect with other like minded menu planners, please feel free to use one of these descriptors after you name….frugal, cooking for 1 or 2, BBC (big batch cooking), low fat, healthy, gourmet, kid friendly, gluten free, dairy free, allergy friendly, fast/easy, low carb, OAMC (once a month cooking), freezer, NT (nourishing traditions), vegetarian, vegan or slow cooker.
I’m a little banner obsessed but I like to offer options :) There is something for everyone here, feel free to use whichever one you’d like! To use simply right click on any of the buttons, save to your hard drive on your computer and upload to your blog post the same way you do a picture. Many of these banners I designed myself but I also had some help from some great ladies as noted.
Designed by: Rachel of Home Sweet and Savory
Designed by: Kim at Seven Thirty Three
The following two buttons were designed for me by Lauren at Restored 316 Designs:
I can’t remember who designed the next two.
This next one was designed for me by Sharon of Good, True and Beautiful:
This button below designed by Joy of Five J’s Designs:
The next four seasonal buttons designed by Espresso Chic Designs.
This one made for us by Sweet Simplicity Designs: