These are a few of my favorite things…. - %%sitetitle%%

These are a few of my favorite things….

Banner by Emily at the Peanut Wagon

The Skinny CowThe Skinny Cow Vanilla Sandwiches – yummy and 98% fat free!

Containers Container glory!

Popcorn

Popcorn made in my Schneiders popcorn maker!

Songs of Deliverance

An amazing CD!

letratag
My sidekick ~ Dymo Letratag

McCain 5 Minute Fries

McCain 5 Minute Fries – so good ~ not fat free :(

Thermasilk Hairspray The best hairspray EVER ~ Termasilk Flexible Hold

Trimline Bible in a Bag

Love my Trimline Bible in a Bag ~ so cute and handy!

Smoothies
Homemade Strawberry/Banana Smoothies ~ have one every day!

Regis and KellyMy daily smile!!

Pur Minerals

Pur Minerals make-up ~ LOVE it!

Old Dutch Ketchup Chips
Heaven in a bag!

Body Shop Satsuma OilBody Shop Satsuma Fragrance Oil ~ I can’t get enough!

More Thursday Thirteen participants found here!

Comments

27 Responses to “These are a few of my favorite things….”
    amy says:

What a fun list..I am going to have to check out that cd!

Lite says:

Skinny cow, yammie :)
    Nice list!

Debi says:

Those Skinny Cow Vanilla Sandwiches must really be something to have beat out containers for the top spot!

Jennifer, Snapshot says:

I will pass on the ketchup potato chips, if you don’t mind.

Kelli in the Mirror says:

I love the Satsuma oil too, especially when it’s mixed with the Exotic. I put a few drops of each and it smells so yummy.

Ketchup chips? Really?

Marcia says:

I love that Bible in a bag – it looks super cute.

BTW, I tagged you for this http://takechargeofyourlife.blogspot.com/2007/07/5-things-i-dig-aboutjesus.html but don’t feel obliged if you don’t want to. Although go read the one comment I got – I think you’ll enjoy it.

stephanie@{Olive Tree} says:

I miss ketchup chips from when I used to live in Calgary – they are so yummy! I’ve only seen them once in the states…

Posh Mama says:

LOVE Skinny Cow! NEVER heard of Ketchup Chips…. WHAT are those? Where do you get them??

Susanne says:

This was a fun 13, Laura.

Love chips but I gotta say not Ketchup. Give me BBQ and I’m in heaven.

I love your little bible and tote. How cute and handy is that. And I would have been shocked out of my tree if I had NOT seen a picture of containers on this post! ;v)

momrn2 says:

How fun with all the pictures included! I haven’t heard of that CD but will definately have to check it out!!

Faerylandmom says:

Ketchup potato chips?!?! Oooookay. :-) I might have to try those skinny cow thingies though…I L-O-V-E ice cream sandwiches, but never allow myself to buy them.

Oh…my 13′s up too! Here.

mistihollrah says:

I love the bible in a bag! It’s adorable-I’m going to have to get me one of these!

I’m going to check out some of your other favs!

Thanks for sharing!

Org Junkie says:

You guys are cracking me up about the Ketchup Chips. Believe me they are so good. Do they really not sell these in the States??

Laura

Tink says:

I love ketchup chips, but over here in Holland they’re not called Old Dutch. Great name though! ;-)
    My TT is about full moon names this week.

Munchkin Land says:

Great items! The Regis and Kelly picture made me smile. =)

jesnicole says:

MY HUSBAND THINKS I’M A FREAK FOR LOVING KETCHUP CHIPS!! OR..CHIPS DIPPED IN KETCHUP!! :) AND I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG, WHAT A GOOD ONE!! HOPE YOU DON’T MIND I’M ADDING YOU TO MY PAGE! AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD ORGANIZING LINKS! :)

Shannon says:

Love the list all though I’m certain I’ve never seen the “ketchup” chips, LOL. But watch out those skinny cow ice-creams are awsome!!

Michelle says:

Love Love Ketchup chips!!!!and the containers just seem to smile -;) have a great weekend…

Mrs. D says:

I love Thermasilk products…I believe they have stopped making them now. I know that’s true of the shampoos and conditioners at least! So sad.

Twisted Cinderella says:

what a great list! I bought a bunch of containers today. Some for my cereal because I hate having open boxes in my cupboards and some to organize Princess’s room.

Qtpies7 says:

I love Old Dutch but I have never seen the ketchup chips! I’m in love with their Dill Pickle chips! But now I’m on the hunt for the ketchup chips!

Barb says:

What a cute Thursday Thirteen, Laura. That hairspray is now on my shopping list! You can have the ketchup potato chips. Blech. LOL

Anonymous says:

I love the photos of each item! I’ll have to try the label maker and hairspray for sure! Thanks, Beth Lowe

Laura says:

This was a really cute list! (I’ve got to try some of these products!)

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney says:

I’ve been wanting to try pur minerals, my derm. recommended it highly. :) Maybe I will now!

Fun stuff Laura!

annie says:

I love most of the things on your list, I’m with Barb though… blech!

Rachel says:

Oh, man, Ketchup chips I used to have those every chance I could get! I still ahve my parents bring some whenever their down from Canada! Can you find those here anywhere? Where do you live?< There is a good freak question!
    Rachel