Menu Plan Monday ~ March 11/19 Weekly Dinner Inspiration

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

Menu Plan Monday for the week of March 11/19 ~ weekly dinner inspiration to help you get dinner on the table each night with less stress and chaos at I'm an Organizing Junkie blog

Hi everyone, it’s time to plan those weekly menus. Whether you do a whole week or just a day or two it will be totally worth it. Remember easy uncomplicated recipes are the way to go. I always like to err on the side that I’ll always be tired and cranky come dinner time. So I always PLAN to get in and out of the kitchen fast. This week I’ll be doing that with two slow cooker recipes.

Recipe Highlight:

Last week’s recipe highlight was one I didn’t even make myself. My husband did. The Whole 30 Dinner Tacos were yummy thanks to the delicious Mango Lime Salsa. The burst of flavors were like a dance party in my mouth. Yum! I could eat this stuff every day. Big shout out to Kaylie at Paleo Gluten Free Eats for letting me share her gorgeous picture with you all.

Whole 30 Dinner Tacos with Mango Lime Salsa - yum!

Merry Christmas to Me:

Well I got a late Christmas present this past weekend. My husband found Danielle Walker’s new cookbook, Eat What You Love (affiliate link) stashed away under the bed that he’d forgotten to give me. Oops. But I didn’t mind. It’s kind of fun to get a Christmas present in March!

Danielle Walker's Eat What You Love cookbook

The cookbook looks really good. The Chicken Parmesan recipe on my menu plan this week is from this cookbook.

Danielle Walker's Eat What You Love cookbook

Here’s what we’ll be eating this week.

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Slow Cooker Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Tuesday: Garlic Rosemary Whole 30 Meatballs served with rice and broccoli

Wednesday:  Easy Paleo Slow Cooker Pot Roast

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night with 5 minute homemade pizza dough and for me Paleo Pizza Crust

Saturday: Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti Squash

Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING THIS WEEK? SHARE RECIPES AND MENUS BELOW!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More awesome recipes on my Pinterest boards here.

Don’t forget to join our growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

My favorite menu planning resource (affiliate link):

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Inlinkz Link Party

• *Please note that affiliate links are included in this post to make it easier for you to find what is being referenced. A small commission is made should you purchase product using these links, but this is at no extra cost to you. As always, any and all opinions are genuinely my own – or the author, in the case of posts by my guest contributors. Thank you!*

Comments

20 Responses to Menu Plan Monday ~ March 11/19 Weekly Dinner Inspiration

Genevieve Cornish says

Are you not doing the linky party?

Laura Wittmann says

I just double checked and it’s there, it just takes a minute to load up 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

• Rachel Kight says

I can’t see it either, and I’ve tried on two different browsers. I just get a “Linky party not found” message.

• Laura Wittmann says

Okay I think I got to the bottom of it. It looks like Inlinkz pushed through some new coding that isn’t compatible with my site. We are still working on it but for now they gave me the old code to use which works fine. Hopefully we get the new code worked out before next Monday. Thanks for your patience!
              Laura

Anna of Stuffedveggies says

I think there must be a malfunction – I’ve had the tab open (and refreshed a few times) since this morning. It still says “Link Party Not Found” : ( I’ll keep trying.

Thanks for hosting – look forward to linking up soon : )

Laura Wittmann says

So sorry for the Inlinkz problems today. It looks like it’s better now. Thanks for your patience.

• Anna of Stuffedveggies says

Sorry to say it, but it’s still not working from this end : ( Thanks for trying, anyway : )

• Laura Wittmann says

Gah, I’m sooo sorry. Every time I check it works for me. Can you tell me where it’s glitching in the process? Do you see the blue button? Or is it when trying to enter your link?

• Anna of Stuffedveggies says

I see a red frog where the blue button should be – it says “Link Party Not Found” (back in the dark ages, I worked with computers – I’m wondering if your new colorful “gif” in the sidebar that moves is taking too much computer/server brain, and keeping other stuff from loading?)

• Anna of Stuffedveggies says

YAYYYY! It finally worked! Thanks so much for all your work with this issue : )

BTW – the menu I posted is for an event – Church Coffee Hour – not a weekly menu. If that’s not okay, please feel free to let me know and/or delete it.

Thanks again for hosting, and for working so hard to fix this : )

• Laura Wittmann says

Yay! Okay I think I got to the bottom of it. It looks like Inlinkz pushed through some new coding that isn’t compatible with my site. We are still working on it but for now they gave me the old code to use which works fine. Ahh technology makes me crazy lol. Thanks for your patience!
                Laura

Tamy says

I’ve tried all day, but still see the red frog where the blue button should be – it says “Link Party Not Found” – InLinkz must be experiencing issues!

Laura Wittmann says

Yes I think so. So sorry about that. I’ve got a support ticket in with them and we’ll see what they have to say. Thanks!

Laura Wittmann says

Okay I think I got to the bottom of it. It looks like Inlinkz pushed through some new coding that isn’t compatible with my site. We are still working on it but for now they gave me the old code to use which works fine. Thanks for your patience!
      Laura