This giveaway is now closed. The winners are #31 (Nicole), #19 (Melinda) and #4 (Emily). Congrats!!
Planning for the holidays can be a little stressful with all there is to do to get ready for it. It doesn’t have to be though we a little advanced planning. As I find resources to help you with this I’ll be sharing them here and on my Facebook page.
Today’s resource is an 84 page ebook written by the folks over at Get Self Sufficient called Thanksgiving on a Budget available for instant download for $6.95. I really liked this one because it includes everything you need to host a stress free, budget friendly AND yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Plus you’ll also receive 7 printable planning sheets in both pdf and as a word document to really keep you organized and on track.
These are some of the things you’ll find in the book:
- Budget Traditional Turkey Menu complete with super easy cranberry sauce and stuffings
- Prepare ahead Turkey Lasagna Menu
- Complete Vegetarian Menu
- All your favorite desserts – Apple Pie, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and more
- Family tested recipes for using up your leftovers
- Heaps of worksheets to help you with your planning
- Help planning your budget and budget planning workshop
- Menu planning and shopping list worksheets
- Pot luck planner worksheet
- Guest list planner and tracker worksheet
- Thanksgiving task planner worksheet
Today I’ve got THREE copies of this ebook, Thanksgiving on a Budget, to giveaway to three lucky readers. Simply leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite holiday dish is. Comments need to be received prior to Friday, November 11th to be eligible. Open to everyone and winners will be selected at random. Thanks and good luck!