This giveaway is now closed. The winner was #189 Marla!
Hello friends! I’m here in the lovely province of Ontario enjoying time with my family…my parents, my brother and sister and their spouses and kids. Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch but the weather decided not to cooperate unfortunately. We got a little wet but it was still fun. And then later in the day my daddy took me to Kernels Popcorn to satisfy a craving I get every time I’m here. I absolutely die for the cheesy caramel Chicago combination. Oh my so good! When I’d eaten half of a large bag I told my mom she’d better hide the rest on me before I ate the entire thing. Now I can’t stop thinking about it.
So I’ve got another Menu Plan Monday resources giveaway for you this week. Judging from the response to the last menu planning giveaway I get the impression that many of you are definitely looking for a little more help in this area. Believe me when I say there are a ton of menu planning resources out there available to you. They are all a little bit different in some way in what they have to offer. The trick of course is narrowing down the list to find the one that meets YOUR needs. I hope these introductions help your individual search.
Menu in a Box Online Meal Planning is a subscription membership site created by a Mom for busy families to make meal planning simple.
Everything you need is right there in your membership, from meal planning tools, meal planning pdf. downloads, recipes, how-to tips, kids activities to get them started with cooking and baking, birthday and lunchbox planning, nutrition tips and plenty of inspiration. You can create your own shopping list for a month or simply print off already created menus for all your meal planning! From weeknight, monthly, special occasions, special diets and many more menus for your meal planing! No need for time-consuming meal planning anymore! Menu In A Box is meal planning made simple!
So, what does a yearly $120 subscription to Menu In A Box Online Meal Planing give you?
* For starters, there is access to hundreds of healthy budget friendly, family and kid favorite recipes including budget friendly, celebrations, dairy & egg free, for baby & toddler, freezer friendly, gluten free, kid friendly, low fat, lunchbox, no sugar, nut free, quick & easy, vegetarian and much more!
* Instructions on how to create your own meal plans, plus print recipes & generate a shopping list in minutes.
* Tutorials on cooking basics, time-saving techniques, entertaining tips, birthday parties ideas, baking methods and techniques, and kitchen safety guidelines.
* A section to inspire your kids to get in the kitchen and create + downloadable educational activities that help to teach your kids to meal plan and develop healthy habits from a young age.
* 3 best seller e-books including 200 Weeknight Dinners E-Book 40 weeks worth of weeknight dinner meal planning done for you!
* Everything you need to know about kitchen organizing that will save you time and money.
To win a ONE YEAR Menu in a Box Online Meal Planning subscription (valued at $120.00) all you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me what it would mean to you and your family and/or the area of menu planning you could use the most help (ie: selecting recipes, cooking, follow through, time, etc..). The giveaway will close on Friday, October 29th at 12:00 pm PST. *Open to everyone* Good luck!
Here’s what I’ll be eating this week at my mom and sister’s house (sorry no recipes this week!):
Monday: BBQ pork chops, baked potatoes and butternut squash
Wed/Thurs/Fri: Blissdom Canada Conference!
Sunday: Homemade Chinese food
Have a good week everyone!
WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK?
Menu Plan Monday guidelines and banner selections are here.