*affiliate links included within this post*
Are you feeling overwhelmed with clutter and chaos? Well I’ve got great news that can help you turn that around. The annual Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle sale is back for 2016 and is better than ever with all new eBooks and organizing resources! Many of you who are long time readers here know that I promote this bundle sale every year because it offers so many organizing and homemaking resources at such a great price all in one place. I always get the bundle ahead of time so I can go through it and make sure it lives up to my expectations for solid resources. I want to be sure that the included organizing books are ones that I think will help you in your endeavor to live a more organized life. And this year’s bundle is top notch and does not disappoint. I think you are really going to like it.
There’s no question that running and keeping an organized home can be an exhausting job especially if you don’t feel equipped with the skills you need to do it. The resources in this bundle will help you have a home that is more put together and peaceful, will help you keep up with housework better, and will help you be more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals all without running ragged so much of the time.
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice). But what if you had more (and better) tools to help make it stress-less?
That’s why I always get so excited to share this Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale with you year after year.
It was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering. Every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks (including many organizing resources!), eCourses, and printables…look at them all!!
Organization, Routines & Creating a Cozy Home
Recipes, Grocery Shopping and Meal Planning
In the Kitchen
Budgeting and Saving Money
Motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
Cultivating a Strong Marriage
Faith (for you & your kids)
Self-Care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
and much more…
Once purchased, you have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Bonus Offers:
Plus, it comes with the following FREE bonus offers, whoot! Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $250 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to click on the buttons below to see more detailed information about each of the ebooks and to grab your bundle before this deal ends!
Bundle sale ends in:
- This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. However, I only ever mention products I love and would recommend whether I was being compensated or not. Thank you so much for your support of my site!
You may also like -