Eagle Creek Carry-On Giveaway!
The weather man says it’s going to be sunny and warm so I’ll pack lighter clothing. Only what if Mr. Weatherman doesn’t know what he is talking about and it’s in fact cold. I’d better throw in a few sweaters (to match various outfits of course) just in case. And then what if it rains? I’d better throw in an umbrella to go along with my sun hat and suntan lotion. Now for shoes. I need walking shoes and flip flops and dressy shoes and running shoes for when I want to work out. Oh which reminds me I need to pack work out clothes. I’ll need a couple of bathing suits and a few cover ups. Plus I need a few comfy loose clothes just in case I get bloated from all the great food I’ll be eating. I’d better pack some snacks and tea bags because maybe it’ll be hard to find a grocery store and I’ll be dying of hunger and that just won’t do. Oh and just in case I get stung by a bee, my back goes out, I have a headache, I get diaherria, a stomache or motion sickness I must pack the entire contents of my medicine cabinet. Just in case, just in case, just in case.
Seriously people it’s RIDICULOUS! I have what I like to call justincaseitis. Is there a medication for that? I should pack it. Just in case.
Someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
The suitcase I typically travel with is the biggest you can get. And it’s the fullest most organized bag you’ve ever seen. In fact, I’m always teetering on the edge of the 50 pound weight restriction limit. Actually last year when I traveled I was over and had to pay up. RIDICULOUS. I get it. I really do but I am so consumed by the fear that I might not have what I need when I need it. That I might not be prepared for anything thrown my way. That I might be inconvenienced by my lack of supplies and the hassle it creates having to make do. Just being honest here folks.
But the truth is, I never even use half the things I bring along. I schlep all over with my heavy bag, paying fees I shouldn’t be paying only to schlep it all home again.
Oh how I admire you light packers with your one tiny little bag. I am fascinated by it really. Is it really possible to travel this way? I believe it is because so many people do it now and I want to be one of those people.
So when Eagle Creek asked me to join their blogger team I thought to myself okay this is it. If I’m going to become a light one bag carry-on kind of person then having a most fabulous bag with maximum packing potential to help me do it isn’t going to hurt.
- Four over-sized ultra-durable Dynamic Spin Wheels offer effortless 360o directional mobility
- Polycarbonate back offers ultra-light durability and helps protects handle system and bag contents
- Lockable quick stash 3-1-1 pocket contains: Coat Keeper™ securely holds outerwear to luggage and a Key fob with Porter Key™ bottle opener
- Detachable Cargo Net provides versatility for internal compression or attaches to outside of bag as a Utility Net
- Built in durability: Hybrid construction with a 3-ply polycarbonate back shell that provides superior impact-resistance, Bi-Tech™ front fabrics provide extreme abrasion resistance
- Ultra rugged wheels with sturdy wheel housing, skid plate and bumper protection
- Travel-tested handle system
- Padded exterior pocket (22” size with additional padded table sleeve) – LOVE this as it provides a safe place to keep my netbook when I travel
- Expandable main compartment adds 15% more packing space
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls
- Multiple padded grab handles on top, side, and bottom
- Safety reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- No Matter What™ Warranty
This is an excellent Eagle Creek video showing you all the awesome features. If you can’t see the video you can find it here.
I’ve never been more excited to travel now that I have this baby to test out. And while I don’t have any immediate plans to take off, the idea of traveling with only one bag isn’t as scary to me as it once was. I totally think I can do this. Maybe. Of course I can. Maybe. You see how nerve wrecking this is for me??
Eagle Creek Carry-On Giveaway:
To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. You’ll see that I’ve added a quick poll as a mandatory option but after that you can do any of the other options as well if you like for bonus entries. Sweet! If you don’t see the form right away, please give it a minute as it is sometimes slow to load. Giveaway open to US and Canadian residents and will end Thursday, February 13th at 4:00 pm PST. Winner will be selected at random using Rafflecopter. Good luck!
I can’t wait for one of you to win this amazing prize. Maybe we can then travel together and you can hold my hand when I start to break out in a cold sweat because I didn’t pack my umbrella and now my hair will be frizzy. Oh the tragedy of it all. How will I survive? Stay tune for the continuing travel saga of Org Junkie and the carry-on.