Each year I feature a number of ebooks that are designed to help you with simplifying the holiday season. This year I have 5 resources to tell you about. Clicking on the links will provide you with more information about each of them.
(available for Kindle)
Christmas can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be! This short guide to holiday planning walks you through each aspect of your celebration to help you organize and simplify your holiday plans. In addition, you’ll also receive a free coupon code to download and print the Christmas planner from Life Your Way (which includes over 70 free holiday printables) so that you can get started on your holiday plans today!
A guide to planning the winter holidays, A Simpler Season provides creative ideas , time-saving tips, and budget-minded inspiration for making the most of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. With the busy family in mind, Jessica’s provided recipes, to-do lists, children’s activity sheets, planning pages, gift ideas, and step-by-step tutorials for creating homemade gifts.
Here’s what you’ll get in A Simpler Season:
- creative ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s
- over 150 pages of content: ideas, recipes, and inspiration for planning a special holiday season with your family
- 70+ printable pages: calendars, to do sheets, inventories, and planning pages
- games and activities to do with the kids
- 24+ family activity cards to print and do over the month of December
- printable recipe and gift cards to help you make edible gifts
- a variety of family devotional ideas to explore with your family
- a list of children’s books to enjoy as well as extension activities to do with your children after the reading
- family-friendly recipes for the each of the winter holidays
- questions to get you thinking about how you really want to spend your time this year
- easy downloadable format in pdf or on kindle
Does the very thought of Christmas invoke a severe case of the “Yuletide Yikes!”? Do you long for a cozy, reflective time centered on Christ, instead of a frenzied blur of holiday activities? Armed with strategies to simplify and de-stress, as well as tons of doable ideas and delicious recipes, Karen and LeAnn have put together a wonderful resource to help you feel blessed, not stressed!
This practical go-to guide will empower you to:
- Evaluate your current seasonal strategies (or lack there-of!) and identify re-occurring holiday hassles.
- Set up a simple Christmas Planner designed to enable you to be on top of the holidays, rather than the other way around!
- Acquire fast and frugal decorating tips and creative, but simple, gift-giving ideas.
- Whip up delicious holiday foods – both the “from scratch” sort dear Grandma would have made and other simple, short-cut recipes for when time is tight.
(available for Kindle)
This one I’ve mentioned before, but it definitely is worth mentioning again. I’ve read it myself and think it’s fantastic. Do you want to have a meaningful, memorable, relaxed Christmas this year? Do you really want to be able to savor and enjoy this season-not just rush through it feeling overwhelmed and behind? Are you tired of overspending every Christmas in attempt to feel close to your loved ones?
In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Organize your Christmas list
- Make and stick with a Christmas budget
- Freezer cook for the holidays
- Make memorable family activities
- Make simple and inexpensive homemade gifts
- Get your home in order
- Savor the meaning of the season
- Balance your desire to create and bake with the need for rest and reflection
- Connect with your loved ones without spending a fortune
Purchasing this ebook also gives you access to beautiful ,printable worksheets to make your holiday planning even easier!
(available in PDF format)
Let’s face it, this economy is tough and everyone is feeling the pinch. Sarah and Beth wrote this book to give you tips, tutorials and plain old Yankee know-how to help you:
- Limit your spending during the holiday season.
- Plan your calendar so you don’t run yourself ragged.
- Decorate your home on a dime.
- Create thoughtful gifts on a limited budget.
- Whip up some delicious recipes in the kitchen.
- Create fun memories for your kids without breaking the bank.