Organizing eye candy that will be sure to make you drool!

Okay everyone you are in for a super fun treat today.  I recently found Erin and her blog Sunny Side Up and was immediately in love.  So much organizing eye candy and Erin is just the sweetest thing too!  I asked if she wouldn’t mind sharing with my readers here some of her favorite organizing tools and posts and she said yes!  So hang on because what you are about to see may cause some seriously unattractive drooling.  Be smart, tuck a paper towel into your shirt just in case.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Hi everyone!  I’m Erin from Sunny Side Up and I’m so excited to be a guest at Organizing Junkie!  Just like Laura I have a major passion for organizing.  If you stop by my house to say hello, chances are you’ll find me organizing something!  I live in sunny San Diego with my husband and three little ones and also enjoy decorating, scrapbooking, fashion, and of course, blogging about it all.  Today I’m sharing a few of my organized spaces and posts dedicated to this beloved subject.  Click on the links below each picture for all of the fun organizing details.  Enjoy!  :)

Filed under: Guest Bloggers, Organizing Basics

Comments

8 Responses to Organizing eye candy that will be sure to make you drool!

Jaimie says

Love all of these great ideas!

Becky L. says

Looks so nice and almost makes me feel my house is wreck. The kitchen is right now cuz there’s strawberries sitting on the counter that need tended to. Sigh and cookies baked.

Zuleika says

Wonderful! You’re absolutely right – it’s a pleasure to see this!

jkn says

I am a big fan of Sunny Side Up. Love all the great organizing ideas, Erin!

Michelle @Special Mom Space says

I have a similar draw organizer for my makeup. I used to hunt all over for stuff and it’s helped a lot!
    I wish I had a walk in closet though. I’d be going nuts with organizers :-)

Erin says

Thanks everyone!

And Laura – thanks so much for asking me to guest post! I was thrilled to do it and I’m so glad I now have your lovely blog on my must read list! :)

Mary T., Illinois says

Hello Erin!! So nice to meet you!! Love the wonderful organizing pictures and ideas!! Was wondering if there is a way to sign up for your blog through e-mail newsletter? Couldn’t find a place to type in my e-mail. Thanks so much for everything!!

Erin says

Hi Mary! Thank you! I’m so sorry I didn’t see your comment until just now. I currently don’t have a way to sign up through e-mail, but I’m working on that and hopefully will soon.

Thanks again!