Clutter Free Organizing Junkie App - %%sitetitle%%

Clutter Free Organizing Junkie App

I just realized that I never gave a shout out and big thank you to the lovely people over at Getting Organized Magazine for featuring me in their fantastic organizing magazine.  In the Spring 2012 issue they did an article on Clutter Free Apps and were so kind to include mine!  What an honor!

If you haven’t heard of Getting Organized Magazine before, you’ll have to be sure to check them out.  A whole magazine dedicated to organizing, what could be better than that?! :)

(ps: do you recognize whose house is on the cover of the magazine above?  It’s that of another fun organizing blogger!)

I’m also super excited because I finally broke down and bought myself an iPhone which means I can now use my own app, yay!  Up to this point I’d only tested it out on friend’s phones but not anymore.  Now I can play to my heart’s content.  I’ve got to tell you, I am so addicted to seeing the fireworks when I complete my top three daily tasks.  Seriously cool!

A few of you have been asking when the menu planner and shopping list feature will be activated.  Unfortunately I don’t have an answer for that.  I do know that the developers wanted to concentrate on making it available for Android first.  I’m trying very hard to be patient because now that I’m actually using the app regularly I too am very excited to start using it for menu planning!  Sorry I couldn’t tell you anything more concrete. As soon as I know more, I’ll be sure to let you know!

I am off to the city to attend a Beth Moore conference with about 20 other ladies from my church.  Should be an amazing weekend.  Hope yours is too!

Comments

12 Responses to “Clutter Free Organizing Junkie App”
    Aussie Mum says:

I love your app. I have a neurological condition that makes ‘organising ‘ my day difficult for me. My husband and I loaded the app and away I go. Its all set out for me. I makes my life so much easier.
    Your app has greater benefits then i bet you even imagined it could. thank you

Laura says:

Oh I’m so happy to hear that. We worked really hard on it so it’s awesome to hear about it working out for someone so well. All the best to you!

Joyce says:

Waiting on the Android app! :)

I don’t know if I knew about your app. Thanks for the heads up and I so wish I could go to the Beth Moore conference with you. She’s incredible. Have a great time. I know you’ll come back refreshed.

ShannonS says:

Any hope of an Android Version?

Teresa says:

Have fun! I got to enjoy a Beth (I’ve been punked!), Kaye (I just wanted to fix my hair like yours.), and Priscilla (beyond the beyond) video conference with my new church friends. What a blessing it is to share in Christian fellowship. Of course, added food is just the icing on the cake!

Veggiemomof2 says:

Guess I’m going to have to break down & get an iPad, iPod touch or something that will use apps.

I have heard of this magazine before but I didn’t see this copy. And yes, I’ll be sure to check them out!

Wow, Laura. An app to keep us on track! All I can say is … Genius! I will have to download this app ~ seriously need it! Thanks!

Chris says:

Love the app but wish there was a daily routine built in where the basics are
    Loaded. I get side tracked so easy. Also a bucket for kids. My children do help and they would love to be able to see something in the app and mark it off. Thx
    Chris

iantha says:

Do you know when you will get this for Android app! :)

Comments