This giveaway is now over. The winners are #95 Barbara and #174 D!!
The Girls Day Planner is back! Some of you may remember I did a giveaway last year around this time of this beautiful planner designed especially for Tween/Teen girls. Today I’ll be giving away TWO copies of the newly updated 2011/2012 planner.
Corri, the lovely Canadian gal that designed this planner along with her popular Womans Day Planner, sent a copy of the Girls Planner to me for my daughter to try out. Who better to give the scoop on whether or not this planner is a hit or not than a teenage girl herself. Well I have to tell you my 14 year old daughter LOVES this planner. The first thing she said as she started flipping through it was “wow this is cool”. Pretty high praise from a teenager :)
I asked her to give me her top five favorite features and this is what she had to say:
- The fun design
- The fun page at the beginning of every month
- The journalling ideas provided every month
- The Bible facts at the end are cool
- The note to teenagers at the beginning is funny and interesting
I of course am just so happy to see her planning her days and being organized…whoot!
The planner is compiled into an 8×10 coil book, small enough to carry yet big enough to track your life and the memories along the way.
- In between each month there is a full budgeting page, complete with a spot to chart your long term savings goals!
- There is also a full color social page with room for goals, priorities, journalling, etc.
- Your day is set up to ‘hold it all’, from the top priority for the day, homework planning and evening plans. At the end of each week you have spots designated for ‘assignment updates and deadlines’, ‘need to get done list’, and what you can’t forget for that week.
- The rest of the planner consists of room for notes, ‘did you know facts’, math help formulas, contacts etc.
Available for purchase online for $22.95.
To enter to win one of these lovely Girls Planners simply leave a comment on this post prior to Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 2:00 pm PST. Two winners will be selected at random. Open to everyone.