Link~Tastic: Making the most of your space, ribbon organizer & more! - %%sitetitle%%

Link~Tastic: Making the most of your space, ribbon organizer & more!

Another selection of amazing links today.  I’ve tried to pick links here that answer some of the common questions I’ve received over the last month or so and haven’t been able to answer individually.  Hope these help.

Are you looking for a good tip on how to organize all those little Nintendo DS games?  Check out The Bearded Iris for a quick and clever idea!

DIY In Cupboard Pot Rack ~ @ Blue Cricket Design

The Power of Living Small ~ @ Mom Advice

$5 Dollar Ribbon Organizer ~ @ Spunky Junky (using one of my favorite baskets)

The Next Step ~ @ Sparkling to Reflect His Glory

The Small House: Making the Most of Your Space ~ @ The Inspired Room – Melissa also wrote this amazing post over at (in)courage about Intentional Living

Organizing All-Star: Belt/Tie Holder ~ @ The Happy Mother

Life After 50: Are you stuck? Lose the Clutter & Find Your Life ~ @ Huffington Post

Does your family have a drinking problem? ~ @ Smockity Frocks (such a simple but smart idea)

Stunning Pantry Organization ~ @ Honey & Fitz

Routines to Help the Weary Mom ~ @ Keeper of the Home

Lined Canvas Bins (from Diaper Boxes!) ~ @ Positively Splendid

This was just too cute – An 8-Year Old’s Guide to Buying Good Toys ~ @ Becoming Minimalist

Magnetic Chalkboards: the Do’s & Don’ts ~ @ Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss

Guarding Against Technology Time-Wasters ~ Passionate Homemaking

rose

image credit: shutterstock

Let me know if any of these links help you in your organizing endeavors this week?

Comments

12 Responses to “Link~Tastic: Making the most of your space, ribbon organizer & more!”

Very helpful! This week I have been doing tons of blogging on organizing and simplifying! Thanks for the links!

Martha (MM) says:

Can’t wait to check them all out. Thanks Laura :-)

Amy says:

Oh, so honored to be listed here, Laura! Thank you so much! Now I am off to read all these other great links- thank you again! xo

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing my idea! It is such an honor to be on your list!

maggie says:

I found your blog by doing a search on facebook. I am now asking people to give me their bulk diaper boxes. I hav two young ones in diapers, but we don’t buy te bulk boxes. I love that idea though, and am in need of more bins as we refurniture our masterbedroom and other parts of the house. I am also reading the guarding against tech/ time-wster article. I enjoyed the others too, am considering the ribbon bin. It is a good thing I only have 3 other blogs I really follow, so don’t have to dump one to add you to my 5. Thanks so much for sharing all this info. I am organized at heart, but you wouldn’t know it if you saw my house. Thanks again.

Courtney says:

Good heavens! More blogs to be addicted to!!! Great ideas!!

Here’s something I did to organize my necklaces- http://pcjpthompson.blogspot.com/2011/02/jewelry-organizer.html.
    Pretty and inexpensive!

Love these links! Lots of tips and tutorials!
    Bernice
    The world really IS at our fingertips!

Marilyn Holeman says:

Hi Laura, I enjoyed many of the links. They didn’t help me specifically, but they did inspire me to clean out the shelves in my laundry room! I’m not “officially” participating in the 52 Weeks, but I’ve done several projects this year already. Thanks for your motivation.

Blessings,
    Marilyn

Marilyn Holeman says:

Oh! I almost forgot about the ribbon organizer! That was a great idea, and I intend to copy it. :-)

Thank you so much for featuring my posts!!! Very honored, and excited to read the rest of the links!!!

Best,
    Melissa

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Terri Maudlin, hiicommander. hiicommander said: #Hii Link~Tastic: Making the most of your space, ribbon organizer & more!: Another selection of a… http://bit.ly/ehsl4v #Productivity [...]

Comments