Storage Star ~ Laundry Basket Dresser - %%sitetitle%%

Storage Star ~ Laundry Basket Dresser

I’ve talked about the awesomeness of Ana White before but I only recently found her blog again.  Apparently she switched over to WordPress and all her RSS subscribers were lost…including me and I didn’t even know.  I was so happy to get reacquainted with her site.  She truly is one talented woman when it comes to building stuff and she shares all the furniture plans she creates for free!

Plans for all skill levels and many geared towards getting organized.  Check out these gems:

Vintage Crate Carts

Ladder Shelf

Kid’s Locker

And one of her latest projects, a Laundry Basket Dresser!  These laundry baskets slide in and out to keep all your laundry looking tidy.  I think it would also be excellent for toy storage.

Love it!  Check out her site for all the plans and inspiration you need!

Thanks Ana for letting me share these pictures today.  You are definitely Storage Star worthy.  Way to go!

Comments

18 Responses to “Storage Star ~ Laundry Basket Dresser”
    emily says:

I am going to get wood and paint right now! Love these!!!!! Thanks for sharing…

Chris says:

WOW! I’m amazed, truly. I’m definatly going to show these to my hubby. We’re moving very soon and these ideas would be great for our new place =) Thank so much for posting and introducing me to Ana White!

WhoWhatLogos says:

Oh, we love Ana, too! And, I agree with the organization of toys in the laundry basket dresser. I mean, don’t we already use baskets to throw the toys in anyway?

Cool! Thanks for the link. She has a LOT of neat projects. =)

Ana White says:

Laura, I am so starstruck right now! Thanks for featuring me, thank you thank you!

I love the laundry basket dresser! Need to share this with my daughter with 6 children, needs all the clothing/laundry help she can get!
    Bernice

HeatherB says:

Hey thanks for finding her again! I love this stuff. I really want that kid’s locker!

Petula says:

That laundry dresser is super, extra fabulous! You’re right, it is a good idea for toys as well. What talent she has. I’m going to check out her site. I’m not that ambitious, at least not right now, but I would love to have a laundry basket dresser for my laundry and one for toys. Thanks for sharing this.

Mandi says:

Oh I love the laundry basket dresser! You could really personalize that with colored baskets for boys & girls, love it!

I think the ladder shelf is fantastic. It is just what we need for our small quest bathroom. Thanks for posting it.

Heather says:

I saw this on Ana’s site yesterday or this morning or sometime and was also thinking toy storage. We have about 10 different sets of hot wheels with track set-ups and they are so bulky to store anywhere. I’m thinking the tracks would fit in the laundry baskets and we could keep them seperated by set so all the pieces could stay together. I’m sure as we outgrow Hot Wheels (as if!), we’ll find something else to use these handy storage “closets” for!

Tiffanee says:

I am loving these ideas. They are perfect for me, frugal and yet look amazing!!

Oo la la. Thanks for the link. She has some sweet ideas.

Daniel says:

Great ideas! I have been thinking of some designs but never came up with something this cute and resourceful! Thanks!

Seville says:

Wow, i absolutely LOVE this idea… think she’ll mind if we steal this and incorporate it into one of our laundry sorters?! :D

Comments