Take Note ~ Weekly Links - %%sitetitle%%

Take Note ~ Weekly Links

I love searching for those great posts that bring value and creativity to the organizing spectrum so I can share them with you.  So many fabulous links, it’s hard to narrow them down!!

Use What You Have Organizing: Ribbon ~ @ Mrs. Jones

Stuff ~ @ Thrifty Decor Chick

My Household Cleaning System ~ @ Overcoming Busy

Organizing Homework ~ @ HOLM Made

Jewelry Storage Solutions ~ @ Honey We’re Home

The Secret to Successful Home Management ~ Home Sanctuary

A Brief Guide to Getting Motivated ~ @ Zen Family Habits

When You’re Trying to Get Your Priorities Straight ~ Holy Experience

Baby Steps to Organization:  Embrace the 5 Minutes or Less Rule ~ @ The Inspired Room

Simple Steps to Declutter Your Home ~ @ Passionate Homemaking

Closet Organization:  (warning serious eye candy involved!)

For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed ~ @ Between U & Me

Behind Closet Doors ~ @ ana-white.com

Conquering Closets ~ @ I Heart Organizing

Which one is your favorite?

Comments

13 Responses to “Take Note ~ Weekly Links”
    Lain Ehmann says:

As a scrapbooker, that ribbon post sent me into heart palpitations! Loved it!

Lisa says:

I only get to have ONE favorite?? Are you kidding? lol Love the one at anna.white and the scrapbook ribbon–there I couldn’t choose!

Lisa says:

Actually, I liked the FREEZER idea in the before/after pictures @ I Heart Organizing. Guess who’s measuring her freezer shelves tonight?

Thanks for the mention! Now, off to check out these other great links! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Jones says:

Thanks for the link. You’re awesome!

~Heather

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my craft closet! I’m glad you liked it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Thanks for mentioning my jewelry storage solutions! I just found your site and can’t wait to look around- I love organizing- it’s an addiction!!

Sharisse says:

Love when you post links to different sites!

Jen says:

Thanks again for the shout out! Love your site {I am always continued to be inspired by you!!} and am always so honored when you feature one of my links!

xoxo,
    Jen

Ana White says:

Thanks so much for featuring Grace’s Closet!

Thanks for these links. They are just in time for back-to-school and figuring out which fall and winter coats/snowsuits fit and don’t.

Amy says:

The link for custom label does not work…:(
    Thanks for the hard work you do!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] some new and inventive ideas for homes, including organizing and cleaning and purging, start with this list from Organizing [...]

Comments