Storage Star ~ Purse Storage

You know organizing gets me excited but what gets me most excited is taking something intended for one purpose and turning it into a fabulous storage solution instead.  It’s even more exciting when that product would have just been given away or thrown out.  Re-purposing makes me GIDDY!   I get just as excited when I see other people doing it too which is why I have to share this awesome product re-do with you today (with permission of course).

Samara of Link Adventures took an old wine rack and turned it into PURSE STORAGE!  Goodness so clever!

It fit perfectly in her closet like it was always meant to be!

Go check out her post to get all the details (and more pictures) of how she took a stressful annoying problem and made it fabulous and functional for no cost at all.  Way to go Samara!!

Just for fun, how many other ways can we come up with to re-use an old wine rack?

I hope this gets your creative juices flowing.  As always send me your creative storage ideas and you too may see yourself featured here to help inspire others.

Filed under: Closets, Storage Star

Comments

10 Responses to Storage Star ~ Purse Storage

Linsey says

That is such a great idea, I love it!!

In case anyone needs more handbags to stock their closets, check out my shop on etsy :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/cjandvox

Clearly Composed says

They work great for towels too. Just roll the towels up tight and insert. :)

Priscilla says

Great idea!!! I consider my self as a green craft momma carrying that same inspiration!

Suzanne says

My only problem with this type of storage is that it is open so it collects dust on all of your purses. I need a way to store purses that keeps them dust free when I’m not using them.

Danielle says

Throw a towel over the top.

Samara Link says

Good point! I keep this little setup in the top shelf of the closet in my office. So, it stays pretty much dust free there.

Stacey says

That’s a cool idea!

Samara Link says

Laura, it was so cool to see this featured on your blog! Thanks for using it. :) You totally inspire me to do things like this. So, thanks for that, too!

Poultry Princess says

I have an chrome open 6 bottle wine rack i was gifted when I first moved out of home, 6 bottle spaces wasnt quite enough! I reused it in my bathroom, it fits neatly between the toilet and the wall to hold spare toilet paper. Because of its open design, you can always see whether it is time to restock!

Love your blog,