Take Note ~ Weekly Links

Loving these links from the past couple of weeks!

I am seriously drooling over this Great Pantry Makeover ~ @ Decor Chick!

Fun command center Did You Get the Memo? ~ @ IHeart Organizing

Leanne shows us how she uses 3M Picture Clips and 3M Cord Organizers ~ @ Organize and Decorate

Great way of Organizing Toothbrushes in a Large Family ~ @ Smockity Frocks

Go on you can do it, Just Say NO! ~ @ The Mom Renewal Project

A simple pretty way to add decorative labels – Label Label Label…A Tutorial ~ @ 2 Giggle Boxes

A terrific tutorial for making your own basket liners – Basket Lining ~ @ Keeping it Simple

Free printable labels for storing your child’s clothes ~ @ Buttoned Up

Beautiful post about enjoying the simple things in life – Simple Writings Bring Simple Pleasures ~ @ MomAdvice

Fun lessons learned while watching Toy Story 3 – 10 Toy Story 3 Tips to Help Clear Toy Clutter ~ @ Clear Your Clutter Now

This couldn’t be more true Stress is a Choice ~ @ Simple Mom

and finally

Could you be creating a future clutterer? ~ @ Single Parents Town

Filed under: Link Love
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

10 Responses to Take Note ~ Weekly Links

Leanne says

Thanks for mentioning my posts on photo clips and cord organizers. That’s so nice of you. I’m hosting We’re Organized Wednesday this week and would love for you to join the party if you get a chance. I think you’ll love the giveaway too. Have a great day!

Jen says

Thanks so much for featuring a link to my blog! I am so excited to be honored by a fellow organizing addict! :)

xoxo,
    Jen

Krin says

This is my favourite post you do! I love reading your website, and really love learning about other fabulous blogs to read as well.

Thanks for the post!
    Kristin

Emily@Decorchick says

Thank you so much for featuring my pantry makeover Laura! I greatly appreciate it!!

Samara Link says

Oooo. A pantry re-org. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I’m starting mine on Monday, and I can’t wait. This just got me so excited for it. :)

Sharisse says

This is my favorite post you do too!! My favorite is the one w/the garage organized. We moved 3 months ago, our first time every owning a garage. I did organize & declutter but it doesn’t nearly as cool & colorful as that one.

Comments