This giveaway is now closed. The winner is #17 Nita!
Back in April I did a review on a great planner called The Womans Day Planner by Canadian company Chaos Simplified. You can read my raving review here. Recently Corri contacted me to tell me that she’s now created a Girls Day Planner specifically for tween/teen girls. I was so excited to hear this because I do think there is a bit of a gap in the market for fun girl planners in this age group and I love the message behind why she called it Day by Day….Refined.
I’ll let Corri explain in her own words:
Those growing up years, it’s a process, it may seem at times like it’s a forever thing, but in reality, it flies. Day by day, your becoming more and more who you’ll be in those adult years, learning so much about what you like, who you are. . . .
refined is an adjective that means –
1. made free from other matter, or from impurities, purified
2. free from crudeness or coarseness, cultivated, elegant.
3. characterized by great subtlety, precision, etc.
Aimed at girls in the 11 – 16 year range, it will run from September 2010 – August 2011. Designed to capture life as it is and everything that it holds in those crazy ‘tween/teen’ years!
an 8×10 coil book
- In between each month there is a full budgeting page, complete with a spot to chart your long term savings goals!
- There is also a social page with room for goals, priorities, journalling, etc.
- Your day is set up to ‘hold it all’, from the priority for the day, homework planning and evening plans. At the end of each week you have spots designated for ‘assignment updates and deadlines’, ‘need to get done list’, and what you can’t forget for that week.
- The rest of the planner consists of room for notes, ‘did you know facts’, math help formulas, contacts etc.
You can view a glimpse of some of the inside pages here.
The Girls Day Planner regularly sells for $23.95 but if you use coupon code OJ2010 anytime before September 30, 2010 you’ll get 10% off the price! Enter the code into the coupon code box on the left hand sidebar.
If you’d like the chance to WIN a copy of the Girls Day Planner for a tween/teen in your life simply leave a comment on this post prior to August 25th at 4:00 pm PST. Open to everyone. A winner will be selected using random.org.
You may also like -