Happy Independence Day from this Canadian girl!

I first saw this video on July 1st, the day we celebrate Canada’s birthday here.  It has been stuck in my head ever since then :)  It’s very catchy…..and a little cheeky.  I couldn’t resist posting it for all my US readers on your big day….{giggle}.

Enjoy today my friends, got any big plans?

Filed under: Silly Fun

Comments

14 Responses to Happy Independence Day from this Canadian girl!

Kristen says

LOL This Canadian girl loved it!

Becky L says

Funny! Don’t know if I’ll becoming a Canadian any time soon but the country is pretty, even though I’ve been there once, 1986 for the world’s fair. Hubby and I are going to the rodeo this afternoon and fireworks later.
    Come over and visit my take on the 4th of July
    Hugs to my friend across the border and have a great day!!

Nestygirl says

I love this! Thanks for sharing it; I posted it to my FB page for others to enjoy!

Michelle says

EH? Love love love !!! Thanks for sharing Laura!!!

Rachel says

How funny! I got a kick out of it and I am true USA girl!!!

Vickie says

Oh, I loved that! I lived in Canada for a couple of years and loved it. When I grumble about the heat, my kids call me Miss Canada. And I’m proud of it!

sueakanana says

love Canada, love to be Canadian, thanks for posting this, but hey guess what we do love to travel on our motorcycle in the U.S. of A.

Susan says

American here living in Canada and lovin’ it! This was cute. One advantage of being an American living in Canada is that we get to celebrate two Thanksgivings and two “Independence” days! ;) We celebrated Canada Day with friends having a cookout and playing volleyball, and we’ll celebrate the 4th tomorrow with Canadian/American friends – grilling and playing games. We love your country!

ter@waaoms says

I love it!! Hahahaha thank you for sharing! I’m passing it along to all my american friends!

Debbie says

That was brilliant :)

Sue says

LOL!!! That was so funny…… I love visiting my neighbors to the north, and if I squint & tip my head sideways I can wave to you across Lake Ontario…. but I think I’ll live in my little part of the Finger Lakes in New York!!

Charissa @ Mimi's Babies says

This was HILARIOUS!! Thanks for sharing! My Grandmother is from Toronto and I am passing this along to her. :) She has lived in the States for over 50 years, but she is still Canadian at heart!

Comments