Take Note ~ Weekly Links

I absolutely love to re-purpose stuff into clever storage solutions.  It just makes me very very happy as does the money I save as a result.  It seems I’m not the only one either.  Check out the way these ladies created some inexpensive organizing tools.  So great!

Paint Old Baking Pans for Storage ~ @ Natalie Jost – it just doesn’t get any easier than this and I see these types of pans at the thrift store all the time.

What can you do with 3 random boxes, 2 tin cans and 3 checkbook boxes? ~ @ Blessed Femininity

These two posts overs at On My Side of the Room are excellent examples of re-purposing – Re-purposed Candle Holder and Extreme Jewelry Organizer.

Re-purposed Spice Rack ~ @ Remodelaholic

Check out this amazing Cake Plate Tutorial ~ @ Your Homebased Mom (seriously cool gift idea!)

I absolutely love this Craft Room Makeover ~ @ Creating by Cami

Planning is Great; Chasing Bubbles is Better ~ @ Buttoned Up

Is the Life You’re Pursuing the Life You Want ~ @ Unclutterer

Are you hoping to host a garage sale this season?  These two posts may help you:

How to Have a Garage Sale ~ @ House of Grace

Garage Sale – Lessons from the Past and Present ~ @ $5 Dinners

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Filed under: Link Love
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

6 Responses to Take Note ~ Weekly Links

Remodelaholic says

Thanks so much for linking to my bead project! Have a great weekend!

Katie says

Wow, thanks so much for the link! What an honor! :-)

Blessings to you,
    Katie

Marilyn says

I am so glad you have posted all these great places to look at old things new ways!!! I am already planning on what to do with my old bread tins–saved in the nick of time, I was going to put them in the recycle bin.

Liz@HoosierHomemade says

Just stopping by to say THANKS for being one of my Top Referrers for April!
    ~Liz

Betsy says

Just wanted to say thanks for this page. I really look forward to the days when you put links to things you see that will help us all. Most of the time, I send them on to my daughter, too. Loved the pages this week, especially the one about the old baking pans! Having been married for almost 35 years (next month), I tend to have a few of those sitting around! :)

Sida Cordifolia says

Iím not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best

Comments