Product Highlight - Handbag, Scarf and Hat Organizer - %%sitetitle%%

Product Highlight – Handbag, Scarf and Hat Organizer

This month Org Junkie’s Monthly Organizing Round-Up is all about getting our purses organized.  Not only the inside of them but also the number of purses we have and how we store them.  I saw this very neat product on the Daily Grommet today and just had to share it with you.

Check out the video below Updated:  Click here to see a very handy way of organizing 14-28 of your purses and bags on the back of a door or hanging on a wall.  Love it!

I know a pattern must exist out there online to make one of these yourself if you happen to have some sewing skills, which I unfortunately do not. If you do know of one please share in the comments. Thanks!

PS:  Just so you know I am not affiliated with this product.

Comments

19 Responses to “Product Highlight – Handbag, Scarf and Hat Organizer”

Great idea. I could design one.

Laura says:

Laura, Thanks for picking up on today’s wonderful Grommet. The creator, Sarah Shaw, is a passionate entrepreneur and I am sure she will be delighted if any of your readers want to check out her organizer, and maybe even buy one. She puts a lot of love and care and very high quality, custom materials into the Simply Sarah Organizer and I’d love to see her hard work get supported.

Jules, founder Daily Grommet

Tamara says:

What a great idea

Gypsy says:

What a great idea … although I’m not sure anyone needs all those purses and handbags! But somehow they do add up. I just have a small storage bin on the top of my wardrobe shelf, and if I want another one, one has to go!!!!

tammy says:

need all those handbags,it’s got nothing to do with need.I am so going to look for this I coud use about 10 of them.

Ginny says:

I have one of those. I’m not sure if it is that designers because it isn’t cute like that. It is just plain beige, but same design. I love it. I use big purses, so I use mine for my daughters purses. They are smaller & the girls like looking their to grab a little bag to use or play with. It is one of the few organized things in their rooms, lol.

Helga says:

What a fantastic product. I love the bright fabric, it is so fun…what was the colour on the one demonstated? “pink poochie”…

Becky says:

Well, there was no scarf, handbag organzieron when I got this. It featured the Clean Food cookbook. That sounds interesting. May have someone get me that for Christmas.

Meredith says:

Love this product. Laura, looks like they have a new Daily Grommet up, so you might need to adjust the link here to http://www.dailygrommet.com/products/241-Simply-Sarah-Handbag-Scarf-and-Hat-Organizer.

I was a bit confused, but found it easily over on their website, which is super cool. Thanks for highlighting this product.

Now, I need something to cleverly and attractively organize all my jeans! I’m a jeans hound and have waaaaay too many!

Laura says:

Sorry about that ladies, I didn’t realize the video changed with the new day. I’ve added the correct link for you now.

Andrea says:

Looks really cool! They have samples on sale for $10, I might have to look into one!

Alison says:

What a wonderful product! Sadly, since I am not working anymore, I’ve had to kick the purse buying habit and have even down-sized to just a few favorites. Not enough to need this handy dandy organizer….but back when I had tons of purses, this would have been perfect for me!

This is great advice and a great product. There is a good article on how to organize the inside of your purse here: http://www.organize-more-stress-less.com/Organize-Your-Purse.html for anyone who has lost things in the black hole of their handbag.

Thanks again for this blog… its fantastic.

Ann-Marie says:

Good idea…. but I don’t actually own any handbags etc! Well Actually I have 1, bought for an interview 18yrs ago because my Mum said I should have 1!
    I think I’ll have a go at making something similar for my daughters though, the 2 and 4yr olds both have lots of dressing up ones!
    AM

Sarah says:

Hi Everyone! My husband is going to be away for 3 weeks!!!! :( I need some new quick and easy kid pleasing ideas!!! Im sure ill be pretty tired when supper time comes around!!!!

Sarah says:

oops wrong post….im tired….

Cheryl B. says:

I stopped by your blog to verify that you were still hosting your Monday “theme day”.

In case you aren’t sure why I would do that, please first go here: http://thehousethatlovebuilt.xanga.com/712911712/today–/

and then read this one:

I see that you are, so I shall leave you on the lists :-D Then again, I was pretty sure that you were, seeings how I see others post this all over blog land ;-p

THANKS!!!
    Cheryl B.

jonie says:

Hi Laura

Love love your blog after a chance discovery while doing a google search for home organization blog. Since then I have been hooked and have almost read all your past entries…esp love the containers entries.

Ok, now back to this post. Bed and Bath have one similar product but instead of button, it uses velcro and is plain in color. It is called the Handbag Hangup at US$12.99. See the link below:

Have a nice day