Link-Tastic

linktastic

You all have been so wonderful to me as I’ve taken some time off here.  I haven’t felt much like writing or answering emails but I have been reading blogs to get my mind off things.  I wanted to share some of my favorite links with you from the past couple of months.

Let the Change Begin ~ @Journey to a Gracious Woman

Simple Writings Bring Simple Pleasures ~ @MomAdvice

Taming the Task Monster ~ @Store & Style

The Number One Reason People Don’t Have Time to Accomplish What They Want ~ @Build a Better Blog

How I Do It All…Secrets from a Perfect Wife and Mother ~ @Doodles’ Place

Four Daily Routines: How I keep my house “clean enough” ~ @The Inspired Room

I acted really ugly yesterday ~ @Lysa TerKeurst

Simple Living Myth: Trying to Keep Up Appearances ~ @Small Notebook

Hiring a Professional Organizer as a Gift ~ @A Fresh Space

Unplan Your Life ~ @Not So Fast

The Stuff of Dreams ~ @Gail VazOxlade

Back to School Survival Guide ~ @Executive Homemaker (very cute free printables)

Finally I want to let you know that Professional Organizer, Aby Garvey, is once again holding one of her fabulous organizing workshops absolutely FREE, called Help! I Don’t Know Where to Begin.  Sunday is the last day to register so hurry on over and grab your spot.

Filed under: Link Love

Comments

8 Responses to Link-Tastic

KaraKIara says

What a great list! Thanks! Still praying for you & your friends…

se7en says

Oh I just love this post!!! Now I have something to dip into all day!!! I feel like a kid with a new coloring book!!!

Tracy says

Thanks for the heads up on the free class!!! Great set of links to check out!

Tracy

Susanne says

Thanks for the great links Laura! Thinking of you and praying for your friends and your families.

Christa says

Oops! My comment didn’t go up. Let’s try this again.

I have a friend who’s creating a book filled with post cards written for loved ones that have passed away, you can read more: http://xxdearlydepartedxx.blogspot.com/ (I thought you might want to help out!)

Meredith says

I love this post! I found something useful in all your links. Maybe make this a regular feature?

The Meal Planner says

These links were fantastic. I don’t normally click on the links in these kinds of posts, but I’m so happy I did. They were so useful, inspiring and *gulp*….convicting. All stuff I needed to hear :)

Comments