Link-Tastic - %%sitetitle%%

Link-Tastic

linktastic

You all have been so wonderful to me as I’ve taken some time off here.  I haven’t felt much like writing or answering emails but I have been reading blogs to get my mind off things.  I wanted to share some of my favorite links with you from the past couple of months.

Let the Change Begin ~ @Journey to a Gracious Woman

Simple Writings Bring Simple Pleasures ~ @MomAdvice

Taming the Task Monster ~ @Store & Style

The Number One Reason People Don’t Have Time to Accomplish What They Want ~ @Build a Better Blog

How I Do It All…Secrets from a Perfect Wife and Mother ~ @Doodles’ Place

Four Daily Routines: How I keep my house “clean enough” ~ @The Inspired Room

I acted really ugly yesterday ~ @Lysa TerKeurst

Simple Living Myth: Trying to Keep Up Appearances ~ @Small Notebook

Hiring a Professional Organizer as a Gift ~ @A Fresh Space

Unplan Your Life ~ @Not So Fast

The Stuff of Dreams ~ @Gail VazOxlade

Back to School Survival Guide ~ @Executive Homemaker (very cute free printables)

Finally I want to let you know that Professional Organizer, Aby Garvey, is once again holding one of her fabulous organizing workshops absolutely FREE, called Help! I Don’t Know Where to Begin.  Sunday is the last day to register so hurry on over and grab your spot.

Comments

8 Responses to “Link-Tastic”
    KaraKIara says:

What a great list! Thanks! Still praying for you & your friends…

se7en says:

Oh I just love this post!!! Now I have something to dip into all day!!! I feel like a kid with a new coloring book!!!

Tracy says:

Thanks for the heads up on the free class!!! Great set of links to check out!

Tracy

Susanne says:

Thanks for the great links Laura! Thinking of you and praying for your friends and your families.

Christa says:

Oops! My comment didn’t go up. Let’s try this again.

I have a friend who’s creating a book filled with post cards written for loved ones that have passed away, you can read more: http://xxdearlydepartedxx.blogspot.com/ (I thought you might want to help out!)

Meredith says:

I love this post! I found something useful in all your links. Maybe make this a regular feature?

These links were fantastic. I don’t normally click on the links in these kinds of posts, but I’m so happy I did. They were so useful, inspiring and *gulp*….convicting. All stuff I needed to hear :)

Comments