Focus Interview with the iLash Girls

iLash Girls Feature button

I’m so excited to be featured today on the wonderful site iLash Girls.   Each month Leigh Anne and Sherra provide one word to concentrate on and put into practice for the month.  January’s word is FOCUS.  I love this word and loved sharing my thoughts about it including why I think multi-tasking is way over-rated.

Oh and you’ll also notice I finally updated my picture although I’m still hanging onto my baskets for dear life :)

Filed under: Interviews

Comments

9 Responses to Focus Interview with the iLash Girls

Candice says

I thought I was the only one who sang in opera to my kids :) It drives ‘em batty at times, but yet it’s funny how it makes ‘em stop too!

Jena (O.M.) says

What a great interview!! Your picture looks great. I belt out opera also! So fun!

Leigh Anne says

Laura,

Thank you so much for being a guest on iLashGirls – we loved having you!

Room Organizing says

I think that’s great! Congrats. Linking over right now to read. FOCUS that what i do rather than Resolve. This years focus was to get organized. It effects everything, but right now just the office.

Edited Interiors gal says

Loved the interview, Laura, and your photo is great. I really appreciated reading that you limit outside activities — it made me feel better about my mommy traits. I limit as well and sometimes feel a bit guilty about it, I admit. I sometimes think I might be holding back the next great violinist/judo expert/archery champion because I limit my kids to two activities each (and I only have two!) but I think they are pretty okay with downtime and I know I am happier with it too! I figure they can discover their multitude of hidden whatever-talents when they learn to drive and can taxi themselves around!

timbuck2mom says

Laura,

You had great answers to all their questions. It was refreshing to hear how simple you like things. Life can be so chaotic. I’m happy for you getting all this exposure. Way to go!

Elisabeth