Link~Tastic - The Sewing/Craft Room Edition! - %%sitetitle%%

Link~Tastic – The Sewing/Craft Room Edition!

How is everyone doing with their sewing/craft room organizing projects?  I do hope you are making some headway.  I will put up Mr. Linky on Friday for you to share your before and after pictures.  If you need a little more motivation perhaps these fantastic links will help.  Enjoy!

Sewing Room Organization Six Part Series @The Domestic Diva – Wow these are the most detailed posts I’ve ever seen, lots and lots of amazing ideas for organizing your sewing supplies!

Scrapbooking supplies organization part one and part two @Thoughts from Miller Manor

Sewing/Craft room picture inspiration @SimplyGrove

Video – Folding Fabric tips @TipNut

Quick and easy sewing organizer tutorial @Organized Everyday

My Creative Space @In My Thoughts – enter the gallery for a peek inside this space

110 Real Sewing Rooms (!)

Organizing Sewing Space @HGTV

We’re Crafty @Virtually Organized

Scrapbook & Craft Storage @Mom’s Toolbox

******************

This month we are organizing our sewing/craft areas for Org Junkie’s Monthly Organizing Round-Up.  Join us and you could win a one year membership to List Plan It!

Comments

12 Responses to “Link~Tastic – The Sewing/Craft Room Edition!”

I am loving the links! Can’t wait to drink them all in!!!!!

Naomi says:

The link for My creative space and 110 real sewing rooms are the same. I’d love to see the 110 real sewing rooms :)

orneryswife says:

Aww, thanks for the link love! tm

Lisa says:

I got my Corky Wall Organizer yesterday and I LOVE IT! It hangs beautifully in my kitchen by the garage door! I would take a picture to show you, but my USB cord doesn’t work anymore. Thanks so much!

Susanne says:

Little baby steps on my end. I have slowly purged here and there.

Amanda says:

Wow! I can’t wait to check out these links!
    I’m so glad I found your sight! You are everything I am not.. organized! I have been working on putting my craft room together. What a perfect post for me to find! Thanks!

Barbara H. says:

Oh, what inspiration!! My two older sons are 21 and 24, and I imagine one or both of them will be leaving home within the next year or so. I am saving ideas for a sewing/craft/possibly also guest room when that time comes (though I am not anxious for them to leave the nest!!) But I bookmarked many of these in my file.

Here are a few others I’ve bookmarked:

Wow! I still have not made it thru all but Patti’s sewing tables are tremendous!

Leigh Anne says:

Now with two empty bedrooms at my house I have claimed one of them for me – it is not the ‘craft room’. It is definitely a work in process – thanks for the inpsiration with this post.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] how do you organize YOUR crafting gear? Check out I’m an Organizing Junkie for some more great crafting ideas and [...]

Comments