Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ever since my friend Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom posted about these amazing cookies awhile ago I’ve been wanting to make them for my family. This week I got that chance and it turns out Leigh Anne was right, they are delicious!

Go get the recipe for these Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies over at Leigh Anne’s place. She’s even got a fantastic picture to show you which is more than I can say for myself :)

Have a great weekend everyone…..don’t forget to spend a little time in your bathrooms!

Filed under: Recipes

Comments

11 Responses to Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sefa says

have a great weekend Laura..

thanks for the link!

Roxanne Kristina says

You are inspiring me to quit avoiding all the post vacation stuff/piles on my family room floor. Here’s my link if interested:

Wish I would have had these cookies on our trip! Yum! 2nd Cup of Coffee has a great cake recipie on her blog. Her link is in my side bar if you dont have it.

Blessings,
    Roxanne

sandra says

Ooohhh I’ll have to try those :)

Have a great weekend Laura!

Leigh Anne says

Laura,

I have tried so many different chocolate chips cookie recipes and these are definitely THE BEST!!! So now you’ve got me craving them – wish it wasn’t 95 degrees today!!

SheilaG says

Laura,

Those look so yummy! I’ll have to get my girls to make them.

I’m not doing the bathroom organizing. I’m doing the storage room organizing, so that when I get around to my bathrooms, I have room to put all the excess stuff. Now I just hope I don’t kill myself trying to walk into my storage room!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!

amy says

just an fyi- not relatated to this post…but Kmart has those bin multi color organizers for $39.99 this week…$20 off. i get zero traffic on my blog or i’d post it there LOL! in case you want to work it into a blog.
    i see it is out of stock already online- a few hours ago it was there. but perhaps in store…

Trac y says

Can’t wait to make them! :D

Marilyn Bohn says

My daughter from Seattle was here this week and she gave us a new recipe for chocolate chip cookies. We made them and they were good. But she was disappointed because they didn’t taste just like hers.
    I can only guess that the flour, different kind of salt and different milk makes a difference. She was so unhappy about it she is going to make some and send to us–like we need more sugar. But I say bring ’em on.

Comments