Link-Tastic ~ Organizing the Playroom Edition!

Yesterday I managed to get much of my list done. I got sidetracked with my boy’s rooms though and completely overhauled them both. My 8 year old put up quite the resistance when it came time to tackle all his toys but I yelled and screamed persevered and we managed to get rid of quite a bit.  Some of it to be donated and some of it I put away for his little brother.  Whew!

I’ve got some great links for you today, just in time for some fun weekend organizing! Come on you know you want too :)

The Days Are Long ~ Organizing toys with storage bins

Virtually Organized ~ Conquer Kids’ Clutter, One iPod at a Time

Video ~ Organizing kid’s toys

Complete Organizing Solutions ~ Organized Playroom

Clutter Control Freak ~ 21 Tips to Help Kids Become Clutter-Busters

Video ~ Taming the Playroom

Enjoy!!

Filed under: Link Love

Comments

11 Responses to Link-Tastic ~ Organizing the Playroom Edition!

Andria says

I really need to tackle the garage this weekend. I have a pile of stuff that needs to be sorted between a garage sale, and Goodwill. But, it’s Friday, and the 13th, at that. I think I’m going to lay low today. :)

Amanda says

great links! thanks for sharing!

I just posted about cleaning my toyroom

Debbie JordanKravitz says

Thanks so much for including my “iPod” link! I LOVE using this simple method, and I hope it can help other Mom’s, too!

And yes, I WILL be organizing this weekend-the garage is slowly backtracking and I need to put a stop to it!

Omaha Mama says

I’ve been overhauling this week too and may just have to do a round up post! It’s in the air – and contagious – I’m becoming a tote/basket/bin junkie!!!

Sheri says

I need you to come over and H-E-L-P me!! :O)

Mrs. Wilson says

Sweet links! I’m going to have to come back to this after the move – both my girls will be in the same room, so it’ll be a challenge!

It was nice to see you for lunch, or what was left of it. I’m off to find that moving post!

Jolene Green says

Great Links! Thanks. i am totally behind this month but WILL CATHC UP!

amy says

loved these posts…i’m really really trying to NOT by organizers / bins until I go thru and get rid of stuff. trying to THINK while planning knowing all the while I may very well change my mind;) LOL! anyway- really enjoying all the play room ideas as our main living room is our play room.
    amy