Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!

Photobucket

Time for some more links to keep you moving in the right direction towards an organized master bedroom including your closet. Enjoy!

The Savvy Organizer Podcast ~ In The Bedroom

Video ~ Closet Organizing Tips

Video ~ Martha Stewart ~ look for the video on the right hand side called Clutter Crisis ~ excellent tips

Video ~ Do It Yourself Closet Organization

Easy tips to organize your closet by Professional Organizer Karla Jones

To Love, Honor and Vacuum ~ How to Stop Feeling Fat!

And for those that missed it the first time ~ Create Sanctuary in Your Master Bedroom by Lylah

photo credit: realsimple.com

Filed under: Bedroom, Link Love, Monthly Round-up
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Comments

12 Responses to Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!

Andria says

Our master bedroom is the root of all evil. It always seems to get cluttered. We are doing away with dressers, to have a more simplistic design in every bedroom. Instead, we are doing closet systems from Ikea. Hopefully it helps keep our clothing more organized.

Barbara says

Andria, we did that 3 years ago when we moved into this house and it has made a HUGE difference. We have a small walk-in closet, and put in a system that gives us each 3 drawers and a cabinet(well 4, one is super shallow for things like scarves, belts, etc) There is a tier of shelves in the back, and a shoe cubby. We limit ourselves to what fits in the closet.

In our bedroom all we have is a bed, nightstands, and an armoire for sheets and a tv. No more dresser tops to clutter.

Debbie says

I love that picture. Even though I am, also, an organized junkie my closet doesn’t look like that. I am not sure it ever will either. But you never know.
    Hey I am having a contest over on my blog if you or your readers are interested.
    Debbie aka The Real World Martha(S)

lylah ledner says

wow, laura – i’m so honored (again:-))

thanks woman….’me’

Jenean says

We have to do our closets too??? :)Well, my closet isn’t too bad because I worked on that in February, but everything always needs tidying, right?

Closet organizers definitely help, I’ll do a post on that hopefully soon!

Michal says

I can’t wait to get my bedroom done. It makes me ill to go in there every day and night. If things aren’t tidy, I’m freaking out on the inside. I just can’t seem to get to it with so much school planning and book reading right now. Maybe when school is out, I can get it the way I “want” it. Thanks for posting this helpful motivation. Maybe I’ll go in there for 15 minutes today.

Sandra says

Ugh I hate my bedroom closets, they tend to collect all sorts of weird junk.

Amy says

You always have the best round-ups! I can’t wait to take a look at all of these. Thank you!

Comments