Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition! - %%sitetitle%%

Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!

Photobucket

Time for some more links to keep you moving in the right direction towards an organized master bedroom including your closet. Enjoy!

The Savvy Organizer Podcast ~ In The Bedroom

Video ~ Closet Organizing Tips

Video ~ Martha Stewart ~ look for the video on the right hand side called Clutter Crisis ~ excellent tips

Video ~ Do It Yourself Closet Organization

Easy tips to organize your closet by Professional Organizer Karla Jones

To Love, Honor and Vacuum ~ How to Stop Feeling Fat!

And for those that missed it the first time ~ Create Sanctuary in Your Master Bedroom by Lylah

photo credit: realsimple.com

Comments

12 Responses to “Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!”
    Andria says:

Our master bedroom is the root of all evil. It always seems to get cluttered. We are doing away with dressers, to have a more simplistic design in every bedroom. Instead, we are doing closet systems from Ikea. Hopefully it helps keep our clothing more organized.

Barbara says:

Andria, we did that 3 years ago when we moved into this house and it has made a HUGE difference. We have a small walk-in closet, and put in a system that gives us each 3 drawers and a cabinet(well 4, one is super shallow for things like scarves, belts, etc) There is a tier of shelves in the back, and a shoe cubby. We limit ourselves to what fits in the closet.

In our bedroom all we have is a bed, nightstands, and an armoire for sheets and a tv. No more dresser tops to clutter.

Debbie says:

I love that picture. Even though I am, also, an organized junkie my closet doesn’t look like that. I am not sure it ever will either. But you never know.
    Hey I am having a contest over on my blog if you or your readers are interested.
    Debbie aka The Real World Martha(S)

lylah ledner says:

wow, laura – i’m so honored (again:-))

thanks woman….’me’

Jenean says:

We have to do our closets too??? :)Well, my closet isn’t too bad because I worked on that in February, but everything always needs tidying, right?

Laura says:

Closet organizers definitely help, I’ll do a post on that hopefully soon!

Michal says:

I can’t wait to get my bedroom done. It makes me ill to go in there every day and night. If things aren’t tidy, I’m freaking out on the inside. I just can’t seem to get to it with so much school planning and book reading right now. Maybe when school is out, I can get it the way I “want” it. Thanks for posting this helpful motivation. Maybe I’ll go in there for 15 minutes today.

Sandra says:

Ugh I hate my bedroom closets, they tend to collect all sorts of weird junk.

Amy says:

You always have the best round-ups! I can’t wait to take a look at all of these. Thank you!

Hey Laura–

Thanks for linking! I love my closet. And at least I don’t have to feel fat looking into it!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!

Morlica says:

Love it!!! Since I have a small, but wide walk in closet, I turned half of it into my own personal office/study area. It has been great for me. I definitely recommend giving it a chance if you don’t have any other space to use :)

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Whether you have been busy organizing your entire master bedroom or just a small part of it, I can’t wait to see your before and after pictures. These pictures are wonderfully motivating and inspiring. This past month we’ve talked about making our bedrooms a place to retreat, about getting our clothes up and off the floor and about straightening out our closets. [...]

Comments