Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!

Time for some more links to keep you moving in the right direction towards an organized master bedroom including your closet. Enjoy!

The Savvy Organizer Podcast ~ In The Bedroom

Video ~ Closet Organizing Tips

Video ~ Martha Stewart ~ look for the video on the right hand side called Clutter Crisis ~ excellent tips

Video ~ Do It Yourself Closet Organization

Easy tips to organize your closet by Professional Organizer Karla Jones

To Love, Honor and Vacuum ~ How to Stop Feeling Fat!

And for those that missed it the first time ~ Create Sanctuary in Your Master Bedroom by Lylah

Filed under: Bedroom, Link Love, Monthly Round-up
The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

12 Responses to Link-tastic ~ The Master Bedroom Edition!

Andria says

Our master bedroom is the root of all evil. It always seems to get cluttered. We are doing away with dressers, to have a more simplistic design in every bedroom. Instead, we are doing closet systems from Ikea. Hopefully it helps keep our clothing more organized.

Barbara says

Andria, we did that 3 years ago when we moved into this house and it has made a HUGE difference. We have a small walk-in closet, and put in a system that gives us each 3 drawers and a cabinet(well 4, one is super shallow for things like scarves, belts, etc) There is a tier of shelves in the back, and a shoe cubby. We limit ourselves to what fits in the closet.

In our bedroom all we have is a bed, nightstands, and an armoire for sheets and a tv. No more dresser tops to clutter.

Debbie says

I love that picture. Even though I am, also, an organized junkie my closet doesn’t look like that. I am not sure it ever will either. But you never know.
    Hey I am having a contest over on my blog if you or your readers are interested.
    Debbie aka The Real World Martha(S)

lylah ledner says

wow, laura – i’m so honored (again:-))

thanks woman….’me’

Jenean says

We have to do our closets too??? :)Well, my closet isn’t too bad because I worked on that in February, but everything always needs tidying, right?

Closet organizers definitely help, I’ll do a post on that hopefully soon!

Michal says

I can’t wait to get my bedroom done. It makes me ill to go in there every day and night. If things aren’t tidy, I’m freaking out on the inside. I just can’t seem to get to it with so much school planning and book reading right now. Maybe when school is out, I can get it the way I “want” it. Thanks for posting this helpful motivation. Maybe I’ll go in there for 15 minutes today.

Sandra says

Ugh I hate my bedroom closets, they tend to collect all sorts of weird junk.

Amy says

You always have the best round-ups! I can’t wait to take a look at all of these. Thank you!