Before and After Photos

Last week I posted some advice here for my sister in law about how to go about organizing the cabinet under her bathroom sink.

This is what it looked like BEFORE:

and this is what it looks like AFTER:

Didn’t she do a FANTASTIC job? The pull out shelving is an excellent choice and really takes advantage of the vertical space (in case anyone is wondering she purchased them at a Solutions store in Ontario). I also know that she did quite a bit of purging in the process as well….just awesome!

I am so proud of her and so glad I could help!

Filed under: Bathroom, Before and After, Organizing Solutions

Comments

14 Responses to Before and After Photos

Susanne says

I so love those baskets! Alas, there is no solutions anywhere near where I live! I’ll have to look around. Maybe next summer I might hit up an Ikea store and see if they have them.

org junkie says

I hear ya on that one Susanne. Unfortunately I don’t live anywhere near a Solutions or an Ikea store either but when I go to visit I’m stocking up..lol. Laura

Judi says

I’ve been trying to find those totes like the blue one she used too. Can’t find those around me either. I guess I am not looking in the right places. You can shop IKEA online. I have a catalog. Lots of great stuff there.

Anonymous says

That’s awesome! I bought some pull out shelves at Ikea and they totally don’t work :( I’ll have to hit a Solutions and see if I can get those ones instead!

GiBee says

So, um, ehem … uh, can you, like … uh … come, and … um … like …

ORGANIZE MY HOUSE FOR ME?

As in … Before I get pregnant again and have time to lift a finger [read: don’t feel like lifting a finger]?

I would greatly appreciate it … yes I would!

Anonymous says

I wish I could be 1/2 as organized as you and have a 10 month old too. By the way when was your last baby born????
    Come see my new look.
    Jen

mom of 2 says

Under my kitchen sink is just awful! I really need to go through all of the cleaners and things and get rid of stuff and organize it!

She did do a great job…her cabinets look awesome!

Katrina says

Oh it looks wonderful! My under-the-sink area could use a makeover too… I’ll have to add it to my list of things to do.

Shari says

that’s wonderful! what a great change!

Jennifer says

That IS awesome!! I think that we have Solutions here in CT, too. I will have to look into that. So smart.

Betty says

This post inspired me and I cleaned out my under the sink cabinet and put before and after photos on my site. Thanks Laura!

I got one of those baskets at Dollar General for $1.50.

Apple says

Thank you so much for this blog…I was just browsing yesterday and you inspired me to organize my bathroom cabinets. I feel much better now that, that is done.

Comments