Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday everyone! In honor of my new blog site design I’ve created a new Menu Plan Monday banner. This one matches a little better. Please feel free to use it. This is the last week of summer vacation for my kids. I must admit that I’m looking forward to getting back into the routine of things.

I’ve mentioned in previous posts that my son has many food allergies. Normally I make two separate meals because finding meals that don’t contain my son’s allergens can sometimes be difficult. Whenever possible though I like to prepare meals that the whole family can eat. So with that being said the following menu is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, nut free and fish free.

Monday: Sunday Chicken Supper in the slow cooker (I’ve made this before and it is so good)
Tuesday: Slow cooked sirloin roast served with rice and broccoli
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Homemade Minestrone Soup in the slow cooker (Fix it and Forget it Cookbook Pg. 68) – trying to use up some fresh cabbage
Friday: Dinner out (yeah even if it is McDonalds..lol)
Sat/Sun: Anything goes

Have a great day! Add your link below and share what you’re having for dinner! Also would love to hear from anyone who is just starting out menu planning…let us know how its going.

Comments

15 Responses to Menu Plan Monday

zoe says

Mine’s up! Still using up the contents of the freezer so I can shop the local discoutn meat market next week!

Jen says

Mine is up under my first post…I cant find your Mr. Linky……
    Have a great Monday…your menu sounds great….
    Jen

Elizabeth says

Thanks so much for this great idea! This is my first week joining in and I’m hoping the accountability will help me eat at home more and stop the “what’s for dinner” blues.

Stacy says

Mine is up! I love doing these and I love looking at everyone’s menus, ideas and recipes.

Have a great day, and week, ladies :)

P.S. I LOVE the new look Laura! Susie does such great work :)

Christy says

Thanks for posting the Link to the Sunday Chicken Supper! I’m going to try that one :)

Love your new look!

Mrs.T says

Mine is up, too. This is such a fun idea. And your new look is really nice!

AnIowaMom says

This is my first Menu Plan Monday. I think it’s a great idea and I’ll be looking forward to it each week.

Mine is up!

Have a good Monday!

Pam says

Thanks for posting the link for the recipe for the Sunday chicken. That helps a lot!!!

Mom2fur says

Wow, your slow cooker sure gets a workout! I need to remember I’ve got one. I love it when I use it…and I suppose I use it more than most people. But it’s the remembering I have it that I need to do, LOL! And I actually did make that chili I put on my blog last week, then this week. It’s simmering on the stove right now.

Annie says

Thanks Laura…a little slow today!!

Mom2fur says

Hi, again! I added the recipe for Peanut Butter Spaghetti in the comments for my menu. It’s sort of a simple way of saying, “Thai Peanut Noodles,” except easier!

byHisgrace says

LOL! I had the same idea but none of my people are game yet so I’ll just join up with you!!

I’ll update the link to include a link back to you! I’m so glad that God allowed our paths to cross!

I LOVE any inspiration I can get!

Thanks,
    Melissa

Maggie says

Ok, It’s Wednesday and I entered the data in Mr. Linky. I looked like Blogger ate my post and between business at work and Soccer games at home, I just posted it.

justLacey says

fix it and forget it is my bible! i love slow cooker meals as i hate to cook at night.

Leann says

I had no idea someone was actually doing a meme for this!!! I do a Monday menu post on my foodie blog every week. I might have to participate in your meme and use your graphic banner to link back here. Thanks!!!

Comments